Raker sells product through our network of 35 brokerages, and each brokerage creates a Raker custom pricing tables.
1. Locate the plant item within the Raker List.
2. If the plant item is available for a specific tray, there is a letter/number code in the column. The [letter] is the price
code. The [number] is the item’s age in weeks at delivery.
3. In your broker’s Raker Pricing Table, locate the page for that tray size.
4. On the tray size page, locate the price [letter] code.
5. Each price code represents pricing dependent on both customer volume level and delivery option. Volume levels are listed
across the top of the table and delivery options are listed on the left.
VOLUME LEVEL: Depends on customer account’s volume
level. To check a customer’s volume level, use your MyRaker login.
DELIVERY OPTION: Calculated by delivery choice and order placement time. Orders placed 12+ weeks in advance
qualify for 10% Early Order Discount (EOD): delivered price (DEL), delivered price with 10% EOD (DEL/EOD), Freight-On-Board price
(FOB), Freight-On-Board price with 10% EOD (FOB/EOD).
6. Once Volume Level and Delivery Option are determined, the resulting figure is the cost of one plug or liner.
7. Multiply this figure by the tray’s “sold as” count to determine the all-inclusive tray price.
PRICING TABLE EXAMPLE
A. Tray Size
B. Price Codes
C. Delivery Options
D. Volume Levels